Shoe specialist gets through to voting stage of prestigious footwear awards
DB Shoes, a UK manufacturer of wide to extreme width footwear, has been selected to go through to the voting stage of the coveted 2019 Footwear Industry Awards for a variety of categories.
Now in its eight year, the Footwear Industry Awards are designed to celebrate excellence and innovation from across the footwear sector. It offers a range of categories designed to showcase excellence within the footwear trade, from independent start-ups to multinational corporations.
The Awards give the footwear industry the chance to choose who takes home an accolade, giving winners an independent and “unrivalled” stamp of approval.
DB Shoes and its employees have been selected for the following categories:
- Footwear Brand of the Year: DB Shoes
- Ladies’ Footwear Brand of the Year: DB Shoes
- Outdoor Footwear Brand of the Year: DB Shoes
- Leader in Customer Service: Lorraine McGeever
- Leader in Customer Service: Rosie Laker
- Men’s Footwear Brand of the Year: DB Shoes
- Made in Britain Footwear – Export Growth Award: DB Shoes
- Personality of the Year: Rosie Laker
The footwear specialist is encouraging its customers to vote for it in the Awards, which is open from Wednesday the 7th of November.
Taking place on Sunday 17th of February, the Footwear Industry Awards 2019 will be held at Birmingham’s National Conference Centre.
Established in 1920, DB Shoes is a footwear manufacturer which is recommended by the Healthy Footwear Guide and thousands of podiatrists and foot health professionals worldwide.