Sales Executives – Seating Matters – Opportunities across Great Britain
Seating Matters is a successful and dynamic specialist healthcare equipment manufacturer and provider, supplying markets across the UK, Ireland, Europe, US, Canada and Australia. This a progressive business to business company offering world-leading products and complimentary educational services. Due to rising demand, they require additional Sales Executives to support business development in GB.
These opportunities will suit dynamic, energetic, ethical sales executives with the hunger and passion for sales. These executives are pivotal in driving through the significant growth plans and offer the right candidates an exceptional opportunity for professional growth and financial reward.
- Carry out product demonstrations to support therapists with product selection.
- Carry out patient assessments to identify best product for their needs.
- To make sales calls to develop your area, carry out trials with people in their homes, nursing homes and hospitals.
- Delivery and set up of equipment and provide support services for existing products purchased.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of customer status and ensure follow-ups are completed promptly.
- Responsibility for the expansion and development of the client base in their area.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate to help people and serve their customers.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, reliable and trustworthy to complete tasks effectively.
- An ability to positively influence existing customer leads, source new leads and have the persistence to successfully book appointments.
- Hard working with high standards and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be computer literate.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with customers.
- Flexibility and a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude are essential.
- Must have a full clean driving licence.
- A strong appetite for growth and development, to quickly learn new skills and to embrace the company culture of continuous improvement to deliver exceptionally high standards.
No requirement for previous healthcare experience, extensive training and support will provide ongoing within the role.
A competitive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate together with an exceptional opportunity for professional growth.
Submit a CV which clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short cover video via Whatsapp to 07843138991.
Video Brief: A quick video to tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to join the Seating Matters team and what you can bring to the role. No production required, a selfie video is adequate and it should be less than 3 minutes in length.