Recare will offer on-stand ‘express’ seminars to end users and professionals at Naidex
Family-run mobility retailer Recare will be hosting a series of 15-minute educational sessions on its stand at Naidex to open the discussion with all end users and professionals about selecting the right rehabilitation and healthcare equipment and guidelines for their needs.
Recare will be on Stand F100 at Naidex, which takes place from 15-16th September 2021 at the NEC in Birmingham.
As well as showcasing its brands, Recare’s on-stand ‘express’ educational seminars will be available each day of Naidex and will include:
- 10:30am: Wheelchairs – why seating support and healthy posture are key for comfort?
- 11:30am: Powerchairs – how can functionality make your life easier?
- 1:30pm: Made-to-measure – discover why bespoke products are essential for individual needs
- 2:30pm: Paedatric wheelchairs – choosing the right products for growth and development
- 11am: Wheelchairs – understanding key principles of healthy seating
- 12 noon: Powerchairs – exploring functionality and its impact on occupational performance
- 2pm: Made-to-measure – enhancing client assessment and clinical reasoning
- 3pm: Paedatric wheelchairs – prescribing design for future proofed support.
Richard Holland-Oakes, CEO and Co-founder of Recare comments: “Our scheduled on-stand advice talks and product presentations at Naidex will provide a unique opportunity for all types of visitors.
“We will be catering for end users, families and carers who might be seeking straightforward guidance on selecting the right wheelchair.
“Equally our product experts will be able to answer more clinical and technical questions for therapists seeking appropriate solutions for complex clients.
“All-in-all, this free educational experience will perfectly complement our impressive product display so everyone will benefit from visiting our stand.”https://thiis.co.uk/recare-will-offer-on-stand-express-seminars-to-end-users-and-professionals-at-naidex/https://i0.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Recare_education.jpg?fit=900%2C638&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Recare_education.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Events & ExhibitionsNewsroomSupplier NewsTrade NewsEducation,Mobility,Naidex,Recare,seminarsFamily-run mobility retailer Recare will be hosting a series of 15-minute educational sessions on its stand at Naidex to open the discussion with all end users and professionals about selecting the right rehabilitation and healthcare equipment and guidelines for their needs. Recare will be on Stand F100 at Naidex, which...Liane McIvorLiane McIvorliane@thiis.co.ukAdministratorTHIIS Magazine