Sealed VRLA Gel Batteries from MK Battery
Product description supplied by MK Battery
When seeking the highest quality Deep Cycle batteries, look to MK Battery. MK Gel batteries have provided years of proven performance and significantly longer life – averaging 1 to 2 years or longer when properly maintained. That’s why they have been the number one choice for years of the leading wheelchair manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
- Deep Cycle: Premium Sealed VRLA batteries capable of over 1000 cycles (50% DOD) as fully tested by independent laboratories.
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte: No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position (except upside-down).
- Travel & Ship Easily: FAA, IATA, DOT and UPS approved. Others may not be.
- Safety: MK Sealed VRLA batteries have a special re-sealing vent system that prevents excessive internal pressure, thus minimising risk of explosion under normal conditions.
- Sealed construction for maintenance-free use: Eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Electrolyte will not stratify: No equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
- 10% more electrolyte: Longer life and minimal dry out over extended use.
- Increased durability: Deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month self-discharge: Little deterioration during transport and storage
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01536 484009
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.mkbattery.com