Sealed VRLA AGM batteries from MK Battery
Product description supplied by MK Battery
For lighter duty mobility use, MK Battery offers a line of AGM (absorbed glass mat) batteries.
Although AGM batteries will not match the cycle-life performance of our gel batteries, they do offer a lower initial cost and will supply sufficient functionality to meet the less critical needs of certain lighter duty mobility applications.
For heavy daily use and traditional rehab applications, continued utilisation of our heavy-duty gel batteries are highly recommended.
- Completely absorbs electrolyte for spillproof design.
- Sealed Absorbed Glass Mat technology.
- Valve-regulated for efficient recombination.
- Ultra-premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure.
- Fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximise current transfer.
- High-density oxide provides maximum power-per-point “high cycling” service.
- Less than 2% per month self-discharge means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Travel & ship easily. FAA, IATA, DOT and UPS approved. Others may not be.
- Completely maintenance-free.
- Quality construction ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability.
- Specialised valve design manufactured and tested in-house to 100% reliability.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- UL recognized component
To find out more, contact email@example.com or call 01536 484009
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.mkbattery.com