Product description supplied by Arjo
A comprehensive portfolio designed to manage resident and patient outcomes by helping to treat and prevent the complications that are associated with immobility.
Arjo’s Pressure Ulcer Prevention (PUP) portfolio includes highly specialised therapeutic beds, mattress replacement systems, and a range of other support surfaces.
The continuum of support surfaces including overlays and mattress replacement systems are designed to help prevent and treat pressure ulcer.
- The Pentaflex® range has been developed to provide a 24-hour care solution. The range includes a mattress replacement, mattress overlay and seat cushion.
- The Pentaflex range has been designed with a wide range of patients in mind, including those with superficial pressure ulcers (when used in combination with an overall care plan).
- The Pentaflex mattress has been designed to provide effective pressure redistribution.
- The Pentaflex mattress replacement is available in multiple sizes and has been tested for X-Ray translucency and is suitable for CPR.
- The Pentaflex overlay includes corner securing straps for extra security.
- Paediatric and bariatric versions of the mattress replacement are also available.
- The Pentaflex mattress is available as a 2-way turn or a 4-way turn version. A TurnTable Guide advises about mattress turning regimes.
To find out more, contact email@example.com or call 08457 342000
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s product page