Ninjo™ from Arjo
Product description supplied by Arjo
Ninjo™ cleans receptacles with a series of high-pressure water cycles delivered through strategically located fixed and rotating nozzles, followed by a thermal steam disinfection phase.
- Digital A₀ value and remaining time display – display clearly indicates A₀ disinfection level as well as time remaining until end of cycle.
- Built-in cooling fan dries containers quickly and cools them with HEPA-filtered (H13) air.
- Reduce risk of cross-contamination – door remains locked to ensure no spillage throughout cleaning and disinfection cycle. Ninjo uses thermal steam to disinfect receptacles, after which the Pipe System Disinfection (PSD) disinfects its internal pipe and nozzle system.
- Two programmes available: economy and normal, with an additional three available upon request.
- Flexible design options – available as a free-standing, wall-mounted or under-counter unit. Choose from stainless steel or colourful polymeric finish.
- Compatible with wide range of accessories, Arjo Liquids Flusher Rinse, and Arjo Liquids Flusher Detergent.
To find out more, contact email@example.com or call 08457 342000
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s product page