MVP502 Transit from Karma Mobility
Product description supplied by Karma Mobility
The MVP-502 recliner transit wheelchair from Karma Mobility has been designed and built with the user in mind, using the most innovative features added to this wheelchair for the user’s comfort and safety.
The V-shaped seating system is comfortable and it will keep the user in the best upright position for posture. When the chair reclines, the armrest will move with it so they can be used in all positions.
Other innovative features include a tension adjustable seat and backrest, ergonomic headrest, adjustable calf pad and elevating leg rests. In addition, the reclining transit is also foldable for easy storage.
- A reclining wheelchair with anti-sliding V-shaped seating system.
- The backrest-armrest coupling design provides automatic armrest movement when reclining.
- Axle-travelling elevating footrests allow the user’s legs to be extended without compression.
- Easy to fold, store and transport.
- Bracing bar increases overall stability and makes it easier to manoeuvre.
- Ergonomic headrest relieves tension on the user’s shoulders and neck.
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 520 468
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.karmamobility.co.uk