MVP502 Self-propel from Karma Mobility
Product description supplied by Karma Mobility
Karma Mobility knows exactly what is needed from a reclining wheelchair and the MVP-502 embodies that. The chair has been redesigned to include innovative features like the unique seating system. The user can sit in comfort, in a reclined position while feeling completely safe and stable.
The armrests will move with the chair to allow the user to get the most out of them, whilst the back and seat are tension adjustable so everything can be set up to suit the needs of any user. The wheelchair also includes an ergonomic headrest, elevating leg rests and it is foldable for storage and transportation purposes.
- A reclining wheelchair with anti-sliding V-shaped seating system.
- The backrest-armrest coupling design provides automatic armrest movement when reclining.
- Axle-travelling elevating footrests allow the user’s legs to be extended without compression.
- Easy to fold, store and transport.
- Bracing bar increases overall stability and makes it easier to manoeuvre.
- Ergonomic headrest relieves tension on the user’s shoulders and neck.
To find out more, contact email@example.com or call 01527 520 468
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.karmamobility.co.uk