MediSmart MicroCell Companion from MediSmart Technologies
Product description supplied by MediSmart Technologies
The MediSmart MicroCell Companion is an ultra-low profile alternating surface that can retrofit to rise/recline chairs to provide an ultra-thin (20mm) pressure-relieving surface.
- Independent case studies available.
- Positive pressure mapping results.
- PU film microcells are fitted into a fully welded Dartex cover which is both waterproof and vapour permeable.
- Automatic plug ‘n’ play pump.
- Adjustable straps allow easy fitting to most rise/recline chairs.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- EN ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System Certification.
Although it is not always encouraged by therapists for clients and patients to spend 24/7 in a rise/recliner chair rather than in a bed, the facts show that many prefer to. Hence there was a realised need to provide a suitable support surface for these individuals.
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01582 344 974
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.medismart.co.uk