M5 from Permobil
Product description supplied by Permobil
Want to navigate the downtown scene or explore the road less travelled? Wherever you’re looking to go, the Permobil M5 is built for your lifestyle. By fusing sleek design, unparalleled power and the FlexLink Pro dynamic suspension, each M5 delivers an outstanding level of performance and ride comfort. Perfect for every adventure!
Experience unsurpassed stability and comfort from our unique suspension geometry and linear spring design that is paired with our patent-pending FlexLink™ Suspension for advanced vibration reduction. For even more comfort, the M5 Corpus debuts the FlexLink Pro for first-in-class independent drive wheel suspension.
The M5 follows your natural body movement, giving you a best-in-class driving experience, so you can sit for longer, reach further and travel greater distances – especially when driving outdoors. With Agile suspension on all wheels, it sets a new standard for mid-wheel drive comfort, providing stability and grip on slopes and uneven ground. That stability means you can drive while elevated with full suspension functionality.
The Corpus seating system is completely customisable and proven to help reduce the risk of users developing pressure injuries. With the possibility of no less than five power seating functions, coupled with three programmable seat memories, your comfort and well-being are assured.
- Seat height 450 mm
- Seat height with electric seat lift 450–800 mm
- Max. user weight 150 kg
- Seat width 420–570 mm (by 50 mm)
- Seat depth 370–570 mm (by 25 mm)
- Backrest width 360/410/460/510 mm
- Backrest height 470, 545–670 mm (by 25 mm)
- Distance between armrests 380–480/480–580 mm
- Backrest angle – adjustable 120°(manual),150° & 180°(power)
- Armrest height 185–320 mm
- Legrest angle – adjustable 90°–180°
- Range 30 km*
- Max. speed 12 km/h
- Turning in corridor 1120 mm
- Obstacle capability 75-90 mm
- Electric tilt adjustment (posterior) 50°
- Electric tilt adjustment (anterior)** 10°/20°
- Crash tested
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01484 722888
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.permobil.com