Handicare Freecurve Stairlift from Handicare
Product description supplied by Handicare
The Handicare Freecurve stairlift has been developed with the highest of standards in mind. The unique, single rail design is not only slim and unobtrusive, it tailormade for every staircase and is available in a selection of colours to match interior décor.
The Freecurve seat also comes in a wide variety of styles and choices. Choose from the Classic, Elegance or Alliance seats to further customise the lift both in terms of how it looks and also the features such as powered and automatic options to suit exact needs. In addition, the Freecurve is available with the option of the patented Active Seat which provides assistance for users who need additional support when getting on or off the stairlift.
- Single rail system
- 3 rail colour options
- Powered options: footrest, swivel seat, hinge
- Powered illuminated footrest option
- Retractable, Velcro belt, or harness options
- Turn & Go option for narrow staircases
- Active Seat option for assisted sit/stand
- PhotoSurvey4D staircase measurement system available
To find out more, contact TPSOrders@handicare.com or call 0844 225 3121
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.handicare-stairlifts.co.uk