F5VS from Permobil
Product description supplied by Permobil
We combined all of the performance features of the F5 Corpus with superior power standing wheelchair functionality. Fully programmable standing sequences allow user position to be optimised using supine, semi-reclined or sit to stand techniques.
Further customise standing positions with adjustable anterior chest pad, moldable knee supports and power articulating footplates. From face-to-face interactions to improved health outcomes, the F5VS empowers you to explore the vast array of standing wheelchair benefits.
It should be prescribed for users who want to benefit from standing but cannot stand independently.
- Seat height 450 mm
- Seat height with electric seat lift 450–800 mm
- Max. user weight 136 kg
- Seat width 420–570 mm (by 50 mm)
- Seat depth 370–570 mm (by 25 mm)
- Backrest width 360/410/460/510 mm
- Backrest height 470, 545–670 mm (by 25 mm)
- Distance between armrests 380–480/480–580 mm
- Backrest angle – adjustable 120°(manual),150° & 180°(power)
- Armrest height 185–320 mm
- Legrest angle – adjustable 90°–180°
- Range 25–35 km*
- Max. speed 12 km/h
- Turning in corridor 1140 mm
- Obstacle capability 70–100 mm
- Electric tilt adjustment (posterior) 50°
- Crash tested
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01484 722888
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.permobil.co.uk