Bellavita from Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Product description supplied by Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
The Bellavita bathlift is the lightest battery-powered reclining bathlift available with a unique front aperture for improved personal hygiene and a wide range of accessories for children.
Perfect for ease of fitting/removal, storage and transportation, the Bellavita bathlift can separate easily and quickly into 2 lightweight sections. At the touch of a button, the bathlift gently lowers users with restricted mobility down to the bottom of the bath for bathing and relaxation and then raises them to the top again for safely getting out.
The Bellavita’s backrest reclines to a market-leading 50º to suit users requiring greater hip-to-back sitting angle e.g. due to stiff hips. It also comes with a lightweight, fully waterproof and floatable hand control with light-touch buttons for easy operation of the device.
Additionally, a contoured, slimline profile further facilitates handling and gives a modern, aesthetically pleasing appearance to suit most bathrooms. The Bellavita can be used with or without covers.
Other benefits and features of Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare’s bathlift include:
- Very low seat travel of 6cm (2.4”) from bottom of bath allows improved water immersion, ideal for shallow baths
- Record seat height of 48cm (18.9”) enables safe, level transfers in deeper baths
- Weighs only 9.3kg / 20.5lb (without handset) for easier moving and handling
- Front cut-out in seat improves access for personal hygiene
- Can be used with or without covers; washable hygienic covers are easily fitted/removed and provide extra comfort when bathing (available in white or blue)
- 4 quick-release suction feet allow struggle-free removal from bath
- Hand control incorporates lithium battery technology which is quick to recharge for convenience and multiple-use environments
- Indicator lights signal when charging is required and built-in safety feature prevents bath lift from lowering without sufficient charge to return it to top of bath
- Emergency stop button incorporated into hand control provides optimal safety
- Simple, user-friendly jack plug connection to charger for ease of use
- Manufactured from high-quality, lightweight plastic that is easily cleaned and recycled
- Wide range of optional extras to enhance bath fitting and accommodate range of users including children
- Warranty: 2 years on components, 1 year on charger, cover set, suction feet and accessories
- Weight capacity – 22st (140kg)
- Please note that if requiring spare part 400 570 (Side flap protectors), two must be purchased
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 475116
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.drivedevilbiss.co.uk