Auto Fold Scooter from Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Product description supplied by Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
The lightweight Auto Fold Scooter from Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy travelling.
Boasting a top speed of 4mph, the folding scooter has a maximum range of 13 miles on full battery charge. The mobility device can fold to a compact size within 15 seconds, which makes it easy to store the scooter into small car boots. It can be folded and unfolded via a remote control or the buttons on the tiller of the mobility scooter itself.
Weighing just 27.5kg, the Auto Fold Scooter is ideal for cruises, flights and bus trips, and boasts a comfortable padded seat and backrest. The light weight of the mobility aid makes it easy to lift in and out of car boots.
The Auto Fold Scooter also has the following range of features:
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 44 x 62 x 64cm
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height-adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- Solid puncture-proof tyres
- Onboard charging, with batteries included as standard
- Ground clearance of 40mm
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 25.9V 10ah lithium ion airline friendly battery
- Weight capacity of 125kg (19.7st)
Battery Charging Docking Station (FLEXAC1) – The popular accessory makes using the existing charger much more convenient with the option to charge off-board in the home, shed or garage.
Battery Bag with Strap (FLEXAC3) – This lightweight and durable accessory was designed to provide a handy way to transport the battery when not in use.
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 475116
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.drivedevilbiss.co.uk