Assessment, consultancy and education services from Arjo
Product description supplied by Arjo
Arjo offers a wide range of assessment and consultation services to help healthcare facilities improve their clinical outcomes and efficiency, and reduce risks for caregivers as well as for their resident and patient population. Our assessment tools provide you with a detailed gap analysis for your facility based on internationally recognised best practice guidelines.
Consultancy Services are also offered to help patient handling and tissue viability leads, clinicians, caregivers and managers identify solutions in a variety of areas including:
- Assessment, care planning and risk reduction
- Support with transfer and equipment choices appropriate to functional mobility level
- Selection and use of equipment e.g. pressure area care
- Patient handling training needs analysis
- Patient handling policy development, review and implementation
The Arjo Ergocoach Programme 5 day CPD Accredited course is designed to work in partnership with an organisation to embed a cultural change in patient handling. Based on the Arjo Positive Eight™ and the Arjo Mobility Gallery™, the programme promotes functional mobility and aims to reduce the risk of injury to the carer.
To find out more, contact email@example.com or call 08457 342000
To learn more about the services, visit the company’s assessment and consultation services page