Ambiturn Sit to Stand from Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Product description supplied by Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
The Ambiturn Sit to Stand Transfer Aid assists with pivoting transfers between different seat surfaces and can transport Users short distances.
This transfer aid requires the user to pull on a handle to stand up and to be weight-bearing. The Ambiturn’s narrow, recessed front fits between wheelchair wheels and around toilets for perfect positioning. It also has a low profile base which facilitates user feet placement.
In addition, the aid’s substantial base area provides stability, with the rear bar also allowing a carer to counterbalance. The Ambiturn handle also boasts multiple gripping points for varying carer/user support requirements and is angled to enable “nose over toe” standing movement.
Further features of the standing aid include:
- Opening on central handlebar allows quick fitting of optional support belts
- 4 front and rear castors combined with 2 x 13cm (5″) central wheels ensure effortless manoeuvring even with heavier users
- Foot-operated brakes on centre wheels provide stability during standing/sitting movement
- Padded lower leg supports can be adjusted (tool-free) in width, angle and height to suit user comfort
- Easily dismantled/reassembled without tools for transportation and storage
- Easy wipe-clean surfaces
To find out more, contact email@example.com or call 01274 475116
To learn more about the product, visit the company’s website: www.drivedevilbiss.co.uk