Rise and Recline – Stand N545
About Rise and Recline
A British-based manufacturer of handcrafted adjustable chairs and beds, Rise & Recline has been in the mobility industry since 2001, creating its high-quality products from its Long Eaton factory. Well-known in the sector as a manufacturer of bespoke furniture,
As these are bespoke products and also essential for the end-users to enjoy a more comfortable and mobile life, improving their independence, is important for us, our retail partners and their customers that we get it right the first time.”
Mobility Centres are at the forefront of our future plans and please visit us at our Naidex stand N545 so we can share our vision of working with Mobility Retailers to grow our mutual business. Discover our exciting plans for working with you to improve your average selling price and maximise your profits in this fast-growing sector.
2020 is a year for 20/20 Vision – Rise & Recline & Mobility Centres
THE FUTURE IS CLEAR
Stand number: N545
Company name: Rise & Recline Ltd
Set a meeting by contacting:
- Nigel Morley – 07951 760657
- Craig Negri – 07940 513246
- John Lougher – 07487 790520
Company email: email@example.com
Company website: www.riseandrecline.co.uk
Unit 4,5 & 6,
Palmer Business Court,
Manor House Road,
Products to keep an eye out for…
The new Infinity Chair
Rise and Recline Ltd. is one of the few manufacturers of specialist made to measure Adjustable Chairs and Beds in the UK. All our chairs and beds are tailored to suit the requirements of the end-user from the smallest of people to largest of plus-sized Bariatric clients.
Specialist accessories from Pressure Seating, Anti-Crush mechanisms, soft accessories, waterproof anti-bacterial fabrics and removable arms, Rise and Recline Ltd can tailor the product to suit your requirements.
As part of our ever-on-going expansion and improvements Rise and Recline is proud to bring to the market our new Infinity Rise and Recline armchair with pure Tilt in Space and back relief technology.
With a max user weight of 25 stones (160kg) and dynamic leg rest weight limit of 15 stone (95kg), the new Infinity combines the functionality of our dual tilt in space mechanism with the added value of two more important features:
- Independent direct drive foot section operation
- Reclining of the back whilst going into the standing position
- An Infinity of different postural positions.
- Use as a pure Tilt in space recline with no movement on the footrest or the back rest.
- Use as a single motor Tilt in space for those who need or prefer to maintain a seat to back angle while reclining and elevating the feet above the hips.
- Use as a Dual tilt in space for the added function of an independent leg rest and backrest movement.
- Automatic back relief movement whilst lifting to obtain a straighter posture for alighting the chair.
- Choice of removable pressure care options.
- Full detachable seat and leg rest wrap duvet for ease of cleaning.
- Three back rest design options. (Standard Lateral support, Inverted lateral, thoracic support and Three pillow waterfall back)
- Choice of a range of Vp breathable, water-resistant, stretch and Teflon coated fabrics.
- Contemporary splayed arm rest design for reclining noise reduction.
- Two side Pockets as standard.
- Left and right handset holding loop including a third carers on loop attached to the back.
- Casters for ease of movement.
- Hand made and bespoke to your specific sizes.
- Quality British action ensuring product strength, stability, safety and durability.
- Made in Nottingham.
- 5-year warranty on mechanism, motors, handset and transformer.
- All contact areas are infection control Anti-microbial, anti-fungal, multi-directional, breathable and water-resistant with a stain-resistant finish.
- Available within 7-10 working days.
The Plus size Bariatric Infinity Chair
Boasting the same impressive and unique features as the smaller model, the Plus size Infinity Chair is the ideal solution for bariatric customers.
The Bariatric Infinity Chair features:
- Max user weight: 40st (254kg)
- Dynamic leg rest weight limit: 25st (160kg)
- Seat Widths: 26” (510mm) | 28” (700mm) | 30” (750mm) | 32” (800mm)
- Seat Depth 18” (460mm) | 19″ (480mm) | 20” (510mm) | 21″ (530mm)
https://thiis.co.uk/naidex_exhibitors/rise-and-recline-naidex/https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Rise-and-Recline-Infinity-Chair-thumbnail.jpg?fit=450%2C450&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Rise-and-Recline-Infinity-Chair-thumbnail.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1NaidexProducts to keep an eye out for... The new Infinity ChairRise and Recline Ltd. is one of the few manufacturers of specialist made to measure Adjustable Chairs and Beds in the UK. All our chairs and beds are tailored to suit the requirements of the end-user from the smallest...Calvin BarnettCalvin Barnettcalvin@thiis.co.ukAdministratorTHIIS Magazine