Training Manager – The Stair Climbing Company – East of England, South, South West and Midlands
The Stair Climbing Company requires an experienced full time Southern regional training manager to provide the highest standards of deployment and training of our Stair Climbers in a private and public environment covering the East of England, South, South West and Midlands.
Home based, the candidate will be expected to travel to Essex offices minimum once a week, provided with a vehicle for work use only. The candidate must have experience of mobility product training and have experience of working in the healthcare profession.
Salary £27,000 – £30,000
Responsibilities and job description:
- Working closely with the Operations Director, you will be delivering training courses to employees from organisations such as Care Groups and hotels to families in residential properties who have purchased or hired a Stair Climber.
- Responsible for booking in CPD training with healthcare professionals. Your role is to deliver training and offer the opportunity to demonstrate and promote to healthcare professionals (Occupational Therapists) and Local Authority services.
- Responsible for ensuring Stair Climbers and accessories are inspected before deployment and on return to pass all checks. Working with the Operations Director together to maintain equipment.
- Responsible for competently LOLER testing all Stair Climbers, complete the relevant paperwork and rebook next appointment and refresher training while onsite
- You will also be expected to work with our admin team to arrange new business meetings and manage existing relationships with key accounts
Enquiries should come to email@example.com