Territory Manager – Midlands, North West England & North Wales
Territory: Midlands, North West England & North Wales
Inviting Candidates from within NHS Wheelchair Services or from companies providing to this sector.
The Leckey Group works closely with therapists, parents, carers and our business partners around the world to research, develop and supply innovative postural support and therapy equipment that improves the lives of children and adults with disabilities. We are committed to our vision to be the fastest growing company in our industry sectors with brands recognised for integrity, innovation, quality, service and value.
With Head Office based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland we are a profitable and growing business employing over 180 people. We are the UK and Ireland market leader in our field, selling directly to Occupational therapists, Physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals within NHS and Local Authority, and to Mobility distributors. Our products are sold worldwide through our own German subsidiary and a network of international distribution partners.
VIDA UK is the sales distribution company for the Leckey products in the UK & ROI. The VIDA brand represents the best in market products, advice and customer care that Leckey can deliver to its customers.
To offer choice VIDA UK not only distributes the Leckey products but also products from other internationally recognized brands such as Kidwalk, Easystand, Ki Mobility, Made for Movement and Patron Mobility. To offer advice VIDA UK has a large dedicated highly qualified team of product specialists who are available to advise Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists on the right products to meet the child’s needs.
We wish to invite applications from experienced NHS Wheelchair Services, Dealer and Manufacturer Sales or Rehabilitation Engineer professionals to our rapidly growing team. We already have a great mix of talented sales & therapy professionals who benefit from each other’s experience & expertise and they have the opportunity to develop their unique skills and freedom to manage their working roles.
This is an exciting career development opportunity for the right candidates who can demonstrate they share our values and have the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, commitment and attitude to join our team.
As a VIDA Mobility Territory Manager, you will report to the Divisional Manager and will be responsible for customer support, sales and business development of VIDA Mobility products in your territory. Key responsibilities will include:
- Provision of the highest standards of service to build and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Demonstrating, advising and educating customers on the full range of VIDA Mobility products and providing assistance to them in carrying out product assessments, product set up and product servicing
- Planning & monitoring of sales activities to achieve overall sales and individual product targets for the territory through effective management of the Territory Business Plan
- Maintaining a high level of customer contact and communication and proactively identifying opportunities for business development
- Managing your diary to maximise the time spent with customers and ensuring your availability for appointments when requested
It is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate the following:
- Strong selling skills from within a proven environment
- A positive and self-motivated approach to developing new relationships within a competitive environment.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Empathy for the needs of children, adults & families who use our products
- An understanding of the demands placed upon rehab engineers, dealers, approved repair contacts & therapy professionals
- 2-3 years professional sales or industry experience
- A practical approach to equipment use and maintenance
- Fully developed time management and planning skills
- IT Literate in Microsoft Office to include Word & Excel with the ability to learn new IT systems
If you believe you have the necessary qualities to join this growing team please send your CV (including details of your current remuneration), with a covering letter to Emmanuel Gorman, HR Administrator, James Leckey Design Ltd, 19c Ballinderry Road, Lisburn, BT28 2SA or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications will be 4th January 2019.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.