Technical Sales Representative – Chiltern Invadex (UK) – South
Salary TBC based on experience
Chiltern Invadex (UK) Limited has an upcoming vacancy for a dedicated and motivated Technical Sales Representative to cover the south-southeast of England.
Chiltern Invadex is a leading manufacturer and supplier of products designed to aid mobility, independence and improve daily life for the elderly and less able. The product portfolio includes overhead and mobile hoists and slings to help in the moving and handling of clients in hospitals, nursing homes and home environments and a full range of showering and bathing products including shower cubicle systems and shower trolley and commode chair ranges.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, well organised technical sales representative with a strong customer focus to develop and manage business in the South of England.
This is a varied and challenging role that includes:
- Working closely with healthcare professionals and end-users to assist in the specification of suitable equipment, including physical assessment;
- Product demonstration and assessment in conjunction with social service occupational therapy teams and private individuals;
- Liaison with architects\building contractors in the design of efficient hoist tracking systems and assisted bathrooms;
- Occasional attendance at trade shows and management of company stand;
- Input into the development of new and existing product ranges.
This position is 100% field-based and the successful candidate will need to be highly motivated and flexible with a professional, approachable manner.
The visits appointment diary is booked and maintained from the head office and communicated to the representative in advance of appointments.
Full product training and mentoring will be provided to the successful applicant.
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Flexibility (the position may occasionally involve some late nights)
- Organisation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Full driving licence essential
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- A practical approach to equipment use
- Desire to learn and contribute to the success of the company
- It would be desirable if previous experience of ceiling track hoist systems and/or showering /bathing product ranges – this could be from a sales or fitment background
In return the company offers:
- A competitive salary
- Stakeholder pension
- Company vehicle with fuel card
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Weekly paperwork day (as required)
- Full technical training to enable confidence within the position
Safeguarding our potentially vulnerable client base is essential; as such the award of the position is subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure. Please note that a disclosure will not necessarily discount an applicant from being offered a position.
To apply, please send a full CV to Vince.firstname.lastname@example.org
June /Julyhttps://thiis.co.uk/jobs/technical-sales-representative-chiltern-invadex-uk-south/https://i2.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Chiltern-Logo-TN.jpg?fit=400%2C400&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Chiltern-Logo-TN.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Chiltern Invadex (UK),job,mobility job,mobility sector,recruiter,recruitment,sales role,technical sales representativeSalary TBC based on experience Chiltern Invadex (UK) Limited has an upcoming vacancy for a dedicated and motivated Technical Sales Representative to cover the south-southeast of England. Company Chiltern Invadex is a leading manufacturer and supplier of products designed to aid mobility, independence and improve daily life for the elderly and less...Sarah SarsbySarah Sarsbysarah@thiis.co.ukAdministratorTHIIS Magazine