Technical Manager – Symmetrikit – Ledbury
Technical Manager – Service Division
Ledbury – Herefordshire
Symmetrikit Postural Care is a Division of The Helping Hand Company, a British manufacturer of aids to daily living.
Our Symmetrikit Postural Care Division specialise in providing Specialist equipment to Children and Adults with Complex Physical Disabilities. We have market leading products that have been designed and manufactured in Herefordshire and we lead the way in forward thinking and innovation.
We have a UK wide Service Engineer Team and an Internal Service Support Team that support both our own Products but also similar Competitor products through Service agreements, contracts and emergency call outs.
We are now looking for an experienced Technical Manager who will be responsible for all technical operations of a busy Service Department.
- To run all of the Technical aspects of a busy Service Department
- Manage all processes within a busy internal Service Stores warehouse.
- Plan, organise and coordinate and control all field service activity including general service work and hoist installations.
- Project Manage Hoist installations and large Service Contracts
- Maintain and Monitor all Industry Certification and Standards relative to a Service Department.
- The ability to supervise and motivate staff, both, an Internal and External team
- A genuine interest in working with and helping customers.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Technically minded with strong problem-solving skills – Ideally an Engineering background
- Proven experience of managing service related projects
- High personal standards with a ‘Can Do’ way of working
- Good presentation and a polite, tactful and friendly character
- A good understanding of numbers and planning
- The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick-thinking
- The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way.
- A fast learner and observant.
A clear track record in a Technical Management role is desired but not essential.
I-Pad/Surface, Mobile Phone, Credit Card
23 Days Holiday per Annum
Company Pension Scheme
Basic Salary of £40,000
To apply: Please send a covering letter and attach a full CV to email@example.com
NO AGENTS PLEASEhttps://thiis.co.uk/jobs/technical-manager-symmetrikit-ledbury/https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Symmetrikit_2012_logo_large_CMYK-TN.jpg?fit=250%2C200&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Symmetrikit_2012_logo_large_CMYK-TN.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1job,recruiter,recruitment,Symmetrikit,Symmetrikit job,technical manager,The Helping Hand CompanyTechnical Manager – Service Division Ledbury - Herefordshire Symmetrikit Postural Care is a Division of The Helping Hand Company, a British manufacturer of aids to daily living. Our Symmetrikit Postural Care Division specialise in providing Specialist equipment to Children and Adults with Complex Physical Disabilities. We have market leading products that have...Sarah SarsbySarah Sarsbysarah@thiis.co.ukAdministratorTHIIS Magazine