Specialist Equipment Sales Manager – Manchester
- Permanent, Full Time
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- Manchester-based, supporting surrounding region
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to pursue a sales and development focused role. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales growth through both the Manchester-based Independent Living Mobility Store and directly into the community. The role will provide an opportunity to develop your own skills, knowledge and expertise. You will work closely under the guidance of the Sales Manager and Specialist Clinician, with a particular focus in developing the provision of specialist equipment, for example, complex seating and specialist wheelchairs. The role will be broad in scope with significant opportunity to influence the business with your own initiative and experience.
You will be working in a well-established business that specialises in providing equipment, engineering & servicing to the healthcare sector with a developing retail focus. The company has over 300 employees staffing major contracts from 16 locations with an additional 4 retail outlets.
- Provide sales leadership and ability to provide assessments for complex equipment such as specialist
seating and postural management.
- Conduct sales in the community, incorporating the demonstration of equipment through to quotation and fulfilment of the order.
- Carry out assessments for complex chairs and wheelchairs, either alongside clinicians or alone.
- Monitor sales performance and lead store staff towards achieving targets.
- Work with the Marketing & Sales Manager and Clinical Specialist OT to deliver the business objectives set out for the centre.
- Work as part of a small team to provide store cover throughout the week including alternate Saturday cover.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to people with disability, age-related challenges and those in caring or supporting roles.
- Guide and assess customers in selecting suitable products.
- Champion the use of the Independent Living Centre amongst Healthcare Professionals and local networks.
- Develop links with relevant local groups, charities & community.
- Maintain inventory and stock levels and support the successful running of shop functions.
- Respond to customer concerns.
- Liaise with other regional team members.
- Have an engaging, knowable customer-centred approach that creates an added value experience for customers.
- A proven sales track record, with the ability to employ successful strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Skills required to carry out complex seating assessments, to identify the most suitable products and to achieve the optimum posture for the customer, alongside a desire to further develop these skills.
- A positive attitude towards developing and expanding services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff members, customers, management & healthcare professionals.
- The ability to continually develop knowledge of mobility equipment and small aids with a problem-solving approach.
- Competent IT skills to work with Microsoft Office packages and, with training, be confident in operating our Electronic Point Of Sale and Stock Management Software (Vend).
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities.
- Full UK Driving License.
We will offer you:
- Opportunity to develop your role and own ideas.
- Training and development
- Competitive salary including a bonus structure for great performance
To apply or to request more information please email your CV or questions to: email@example.com