Sales Representative – Murrays Medical – UK-based
Experience level: Improver – 1-3 years’ experience in a consultive selling role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Representative to join our award winning progressive international team. If you have experience selling to OT teams, end users and/or dealer sales for seating, positioning and wheelchairs, and/or ASD products and services then we want to hear from you.
Predominantly home based your duties will include, client home visits, working in our UK HQ periodically, working with the NHS, attending trade shows, presenting to occupational therapy, rehab engineers and families.
If you are flexible in your approach, passionate about customer care, willing to go that extra mile, empathic and a genuine team player, we’d like to talk.
Clean driver’s licence, passport, Enhanced BDS required as you may be required to work with children, vulnerable adults and within the NHS.
The role does require some early starts and late finishes with occasional nights away. The territory will be granted based on where you live and will a few hours radius.
About the company
Murrays Medical Equipment UK supply world class quality rehab and mobility equipment, services to charity and the NHS, and ASD therapy products.
Our culture is customer centred and we pride ourselves on top level service delivery in everything we do. A quick learning self-starter with a high level of collaborative team spirit and a can-do attitude will be welcomed.
About the Role
Job Description: Full-time Sales Representative
Hours of work are flexible to suit the demands of the business, 40 hours, 5 days a week to include some early or late starting and occasional overnight – potentially 2-4 nights per month.
We will provide extensive training to enable you to develop a rewarding career with Murrays Medical.
- Sales: B2B, B2C and B2G (NHS)
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a consultative selling approach
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers
- Veldink 4 Kids – www.veldink4kids.com
- The Safety Sleeper – www.thesafetysleeper.com
- The Sensory Pod – www.thesensorypod.ie
- Aktiv Wheelchairs – www.aktiv-wheelchairs.com
- Assist customers in selecting the best products and specification to suit their needs
- Telesales/Diary appointment setting
- Managing information using company CRM * Managing own demo stock
- Excellent Customer Service
- Thorough understanding of information gathering and needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Day to day interaction with customers, and colleagues of all demographics
- Ability to organise own time and priorities, excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Be driven to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A full driving licence with no more than 3 points
Job Type: Full-time
Remuneration package: £20,000.00 -22000 basic + uncapped OTE (realistic £30-40k), pension, 22 days holiday, quality van (Vivaro Sportive with Nav & aircon), phone, laptop or ipad provided
Sales: Essential – min 1 year, or 1 year in a customer care setting within care sector sales
Service experience: Desirable
To apply to this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Uk.firstname.lastname@example.org://thiis.co.uk/jobs/sales-representative-murrays-medical-uk-based/https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/MurraysUK-TN.jpg?fit=400%2C400&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/MurraysUK-TN.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Experience level: Improver – 1-3 years’ experience in a consultive selling role Summary A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Representative to join our award winning progressive international team. If you have experience selling to OT teams, end users and/or dealer sales for seating, positioning and wheelchairs, and/or ASD...Sarah SarsbySarah Sarsbysarah@thiis.co.ukAdministratorTHIIS Magazine