Sales and Business Development Manager – Bruno Lifts – Remote/North West England
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager
Location: Home office or Head Office in Neston
Reporting To: Managing Director
Bruno Lifts Ltd are looking to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated person to take on the position of Sales and Business Development Manager.
Bruno stairlifts is a leading supplier of stairlift in the USA, Canada, Europe, and the UK.
Working from home or at our office in Neston, you will be responsible for looking after our current network of partners and developing new accounts where required. (More details are available in the job description).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to easily connect and network with all types of customers and demographic groups
• At least 5 years of proven sales experience
• Hold a full driving licence – The role requires extensive travel throughout the UK and Ireland
• Microsoft Office experience
• Comfortable presenting to large internal and external customer groups
Ideally the candidate should live in the Northwest of the country, but this is not essential.
A competitive salary plus Sales incentive bonus, Profit related bonus, Company car, laptop, and phone will be provided.
The overall purpose of the role is to focus on developing the business and market share. The core objective is to grow sales aligned to the business strategy.
The Sales and Business Development Managers role includes, but is not limited to the following:
Dealers and account management
• Visit dealers in the territory on a regular basis
• Maximise exposure of the Company’s products
• Manage and develop dealers
• Manage annual sales targets for each dealer and report sales progress and pipeline activity monthly
• Provide sales forecasts on a quarterly basis
• Support pre-sales activity as required
• Prepare dealer projections and targets
• Set goals and objectives by dealer, have a sales action plan for each dealer
• Use continuous improvement with dealers to help them run better businesses
• Share details and results as case studies
• Learn all aspects of any new product and be prepared to sell it
• Potential to work directly with retail customers by providing onsite consultations, sales and/or technical support.
• Ensure dealers have access to all current marketing collateral and that is listed correctly in adverts etc.
• Coordinate directly with Marketing team to develop strategies to generate new leads through multi-channel campaigns targeted to varying audiences
• Effective in utilizing technology to drive efficiency, including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Salesforce CRM software and Adobe.
• Ensure dealers understand the warranty process and advise/troubleshoot as necessary.
• To work with your nominated Line Manager to create and implement a defined strategy to achieve sales objectives
• Work in close collaboration with the service and technical functions and ensure relevant sales training is provided to dealers to increase sales volumes and promote the Company’s products
• Provide regular communication to the business in terms of sales pipeline activity
• Promote sales and products to hit 100% of territory sales goal
• Produce regular sales reports for nominated Line Manager
• Identify winners and losers within territory and action steps for improvements
• Constantly research and identify new opportunities to support business growth targets
• Identify top performing dealers and repeat their sales strategy across under-performing dealers
• Support arrangement and attendance at promotional events
• Attend and represent Bruno at industry trade shows, customer events, and trade shows
• Effective and comfortable presenting to large internal and external customer groups.
Job descriptions will develop over time and you will be required to carry out any other tasks that fall within your skill level.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director.
To apply for the position, send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com