Regional Sales Manager South – Prism Medical – South England
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Division: Prism Sales UK
Main responsibilities will be to drive significant sales and revenue from new and existing customers in the Local Authorities and Dealer network.
To maximise customer satisfaction and in doing so increase margin and brand loyalty.
To increase our product and service presence in the sector and collect market data and analysis to understand market change and influences reacting and directing with a strategic and commercially driven approach, directing and supporting your team in the delivery of their objectives and business success.
At all times you must be a team player, managing an area and leading by example and developing your direct reports through joint visits and continual monitoring of activity, adjusting and tweaking to get the best results every day without fail.
You will have responsibility for your own territory and that of your region to assist in the delivery of the sales objective you will also have a dotted line to the assessor function and work closely with the contracts team and the RSC GM’s.
You will be involved in NPD, at times required to attend meetings and actively taking part and providing market analysis for evaluation when bringing new products to market.
You will be required to create your regions sales strategy and also be part of the budget/objective setting process.
You will also be expected to set individual sales objective for your team and manage the monthly reports around these. Staff appraisals, annual reviews and disciplinary procedures will all become part of your remit after any training requirements, however you will always be supported by HR if and when required.
MANDATORY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To identify and develop new business opportunities exploring the benefits and solutions we provide through the vast range of M&H products and services and installation solutions including training programmes designed to help clients and employers deliver outstanding service levels through our products.
- To generate leads and close sales from our extensive portfolio of products and services to Local authorities and dealers.
- To network with and be in constant contact with heads of procurement and commissioners identifying needs for equipment reviews and also contract renewal and the delivery of existing agreements.
- To work with the Area Sales Advisors and marketing teams to develop a successful direct marketing campaign across your region in line with the group’s strategy.
- To keep abreast of all developments in the market both customer and competitor-related, contributing to new product development/business initiatives accordingly and new contract submissions.
- To liaise with internal departments, e.g. implementation, operations, contracts, network development, finance and marketing to ensure optimal service to customers.
- To achieve the sales plans for the areas, incorporating assessors, internal sales functions, direct sales team and your own sales.
- Manage the daily activity reports and Pipeline for your region and cover for SMM and other RSM during holidays and sickness.
- To manage and organise with your team and the marketing department regional road shows and exhibitions, playing a fundamental part in pulling these together and arranging and monitoring the post event follow up and outcomes.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Flexible approach to work and working hours.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communicational skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to analysis data and to spot trends and gaps
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Customer liaison skills in sensitive situations.
- Empathy and understanding to others needs and requirements.
- Full drivers licence.
- Be able to work under own initiative and manage your own workload.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- To be pro-active, focused and driven.
- To have existing product knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Power point, Word and Excel
- Previously managed a field based team
- Prism Medical UK are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org