Regional Sales Manager – Jiraffe – Southern England
Salary: competitive with generous OTE
As Regional Sales Manager, you will report to the National Sales Manager and be responsible for increasing sales and market share and to raise the profile and reputation of our brand. You will do this by providing robust training, support and feedback to Product Advisors in your region. The role will be home-based in the South of England with extensive travel across the region.
Our company is at an exciting stage of growth and highly driven to achieve our ambitious and focused business plans. From the early days of the current pandemic, we have led the way by being proactive and taking great care to work safely, protecting our staff and the children and families who need our products more than ever in these difficult times.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced Regional Sales Manager professional to help deliver outstanding results.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and inspiring your team of Product Advisors, empowering them to reach their full potential, providing clear and robust support, regular performance feedback and coaching or training as required
- Ensuring sales (at least equivalent to set targets) are achieved as a whole and within each territory in your region
- Enabling and ensuring a culture of accountability within your team
- Supporting Product Advisors in generating and following up new leads showing a measurable increase in our customer base and sales
- Encouraging and supporting the professional development of your team of Product Advisors.
- Collating together relevant market information and bring back to the Company and work to develop appropriate and responsive working practices, policies and procedures to suit our changing marketplace
- Ensuring key accounts and other revenue streams are maximised to meet and exceed set targets in your area. You will be contributing to, and supporting achievement of, Jiraffe’s national targets.
- Experience of Field Sales Management (preferably in a similar industry but not essential)
- A record of success in bringing the best out of people and helping them to reach their full potential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly credible sales and negotiation skills
- A highly ethical approach to sales and management
- Highly driven to exceed targets and to strive for continuous improvement
- A full driving licence
What we can offer you
Our work really does change young lives for the better and we stay true to our values in everything we do: always supportive; always caring; always safe; always ethical; always encouraging.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and access to our bonus scheme. The position will also benefit from a company vehicle (or allowance), phone, laptop as well as access to company pension, healthcare scheme and a great range of benefits, rewards & training opportunities tailored around our core values and designed to help you reach your full potential whilst feeling truly valued and appreciated for the work that you do.
We provide a positive, inclusive environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. We offer a high performing and supportive team environment where talented people can really grow and be proud of their contribution to the important work that we do.
We are proud to have a people-focused culture. Charity and social activities play an active part in our working lives and we are proud to be a responsible corporate citizen. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and encouraging. Check out our videos on YouTube and our other social media for more information on the work that we do.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the Disability Confident employer’s scheme. We will review your application based solely on your skills, experience and potential.
Who we are
Jiraffe is part of Jenx Limited, based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire we are a growing, successful business selling Jenx, Rifton and Tarta products throughout the UK and Ireland
With over 30 years’ experience of working with children and adults with special needs, Jiraffe are dedicated to offering the latest, most innovative and highest quality specialist products. We work closely with carers, families, therapists and funding bodies, and, by taking the time to understand everyone’s needs, we aim to provide the products and services our customers need. We want to make a real difference to people’s lives – carers as well as children and adults, because here at Jiraffe we firmly believe everyone is entitled to have a happy and fulfilling life.
The Jiraffe range covers all aspects of everyday life from seating and standing, to mobility and sleeping and therapy and bathroom equipment and we’re adding new products regularly too! All our products are aimed at enabling people to experience a wider range of activities in comfort.
Please check out our video to hear from some of our friendly team about what it’s like to work for Jiraffe & Jenx Ltd
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role to Karen Grace, HR Manager at email@example.com
Closing date: 4th of March 2021https://thiis.co.uk/jobs/regional-sales-manager-jiraffe-southern-england/https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Jenx_Jiraffe_Logo-TN.jpg?fit=400%2C400&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Jenx_Jiraffe_Logo-TN.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Jenx,Jiraffe,Jiraffe job,job,manager,recruiter,recruitment,Regional Sales Manager,salesSalary: competitive with generous OTE As Regional Sales Manager, you will report to the National Sales Manager and be responsible for increasing sales and market share and to raise the profile and reputation of our brand. You will do this by providing robust training, support and feedback to Product Advisors...Sarah SarsbySarah Sarsbysarah@thiis.co.ukAdministratorTHIIS Magazine