Regional Field Sales Manager – UK
£40k Basic Salary with a generous Commission Scheme: O.T.E £50-60k
Location: Due to the continuing growth of our sales team, we are flexible on location. However, it is important that Applicants can meet all criteria set out below.
Symmetrikit Postural Care is the Market Leading Manufacturer of Postural Care equipment providing Specialist equipment to Children and Adults with Complex Physical Disabilities. We sell to the NHS, Social Services, Education, Care Homes, Charities and also to Private individuals.
We have considerable growth plans over the next 5 years and a number of new products recently launched with further ‘Game Changing’ innovations in development.
We are looking for an energetic, determined and highly motivated person to support our National Field Sales Manager in the training and development of our Sales Team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the sales strategies, providing training to further develop the team’s sales skills and champion service excellence.
The Successful Candidate will need to have proven coaching and team development skills and an ability to monitor Area Sales Manager performance against an Annual Sales Plan.
The will be some requirement to take ownership for Key Accounts and support the Area Sales Managers in developing new business and Contract negotiation. We will be looking for proven experience in this area.
- Ability to motivate people, with a coaching style that builds effective teams and manages performance positively
- Excellent Team management skills are essential.
- Good reporting and written communication skills with the ability to inspire a team.
- Strong customer skills with the ability to build long term relationships.
- Flexible approach to your work with the ability to develop and implement a business strategy
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good analytical thinking and attention to detail whilst retaining the ability to see the bigger picture.
- A clear track record of success in a leadership role
A Full UK Driving Licence is required.
There will also be a requirement to stay away for some nights during the week – ALL expenses met by the Company.
- Company Car, I-Pad/Surface, Mobile Phone, Credit Card
- 23 Days Holiday per Annum
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply: Please send a covering letter and attach a Full C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org