Regional Consultant – EyeTech – Midlands & West
Role: Regional Consultant
Location: Midlands & West
Salary: Competitive package that reflects your experience and merit & working from home opportunities
EyeTech is looking for a Regional Consultant who will be responsible for the visibility and familiarity of EyeTech products within the Midlands and West.
As a Regional Consultant you can provide help and advice to organisations, professionals, and individuals that could allow people who use AAC to communicate more effectively and to live more independent lives.
You will be a passionate and enthusiastic advocate for EyeTech and explain how their support, solutions and technology will better help their customers.
This is your chance to join a leading innovator in Eye Tracking and AAC Technology.
The Regional Consultant’s primary responsibility is to help people with disabilities to live more independent lives. You are an individual who will enable organisations, professionals, and clients to become passionate and enthusiastic advocates for EyeTech and its products. You will be responsible for the visibility and familiarity of EyeTech products within an assigned region.
Emphasis will be placed on effectively communicating and demonstrating the benefits of using our EyeOn family of communication aids to increase market growth and sales. The Regional Consultant will expand product awareness, uptake, and brand loyalty, as well as develop business in all customer groups. Think this might, be you? Then we would love to hear from you.
You should have:
- High self-motivation and be driven to succeed
- Experience in public speaking with networking skills and an outgoing personality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with developing and maintaining professional and account relationships
- Excellent organizational ability and time management skills with a strong work ethic
- The ability to travel, a passport, and driving license are required
- A current clean enhanced DBS check or be willing to allow us to get one processed for you.
- The ability to be flexible with work arrangements (remote, solo, team)
- Windows, Android and IT skills experience.
- Background in Augmentative and Alternative Communication or Assistive Technology industries
- Understanding of eye-tracking and alternative access
- Experience in medical sales
- Managing the sales process in your territory
- Developing relationships with professionals to assist them in their roles.
- Enabling people who use AAC to get and use our technology
- Gaining recognition for EyeTech as a spokesperson for the product via workshops, exhibitions, seminars, webinars, white papers, presentations, and papers at conferences
- Developing compelling presentations and training programs to drive mutual success
- Attending events to advocate the importance of our products
- Being an active and visible first point of contact for EyeTech to promote and support our goals and products
- Working with our other teams to create campaigns that promote EyeTech’s mission and technology
- Regular social media contributions
- Understand customer needs and offer product suggestions as appropriate.
- Maintain contact database for all client and customer interactions. This includes report writing
- Enthuse, interact, and cooperate with the rest of the EyeTech team
- A competitive package that reflects your experience and merit
- The ability to work from home and flexible working hours (as needed and agreed)
- Attendance at conferences and events
- Access to a global network of partners and Key Opinion Leaders
- A cooperative, high-performance team culture with ideal conditions for personal growth and development
EyeTech Digital Systems is a US-based, high-tech company building cutting-edge hardware and software that is changing the way the world interacts with technology. Established in 1996, we have a proven record of delivering eye-tracking technology.
As a global leader in eye-tracking technology with 25 years of experience, we have helped over 10,000 users around the world regain their independence. We believe the eye holds enormous insight into the human brain — harnessing its potential will meaningfully improve millions of people’s lives
In the UK, EyeTech International requires some of the best and most creative talent. If you have had experience in an #AssitiveTech, #MedTech or start-up environment that would be a bonus, as this is a fast-changing, evolving workplace.
Find out more at www.eyetechds.com
To apply, send your CV to EyeTech at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need more details or have some questions please contact: Neil Hansen, VP – International Markets, email@example.com