Quantum Specialist – Quantum Rehab – South West England
Quantum Specialist Required – Southwest
As a world leader in innovative powered wheelchair design, seating & positioning products and alternative drive controls, a unique opportunity has arisen for someone with an outgoing personality, passion, energy, drive and ambition to join our successful Quantum Rehab Specialist team covering the southwest.
This fantastic opportunity will require determination, energy and focus and, in return, we’ll offer a competitive salary, company vehicle and other benefits including clinical training.
The successful candidate will need to reside in the southwest and will be required to travel throughout the area, continuing to support our existing accounts and to explore new opportunities to develop the territory.
The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate their involvement in the assessment and provision of powered wheelchairs and associated seating systems for a minimum of two years, whether this be through retail or NHS sectors.
Experience of powerchair programming and alternative controls is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Self-starter, with the initiative to work on their own and with some industry contacts of their own;
- Energetic and determined, task and goal-oriented focus. Enjoys meeting new people;
- Knowledge & experience of powerchairs and seating & positioning is essential. Knowledge of powerchair programming/alternative controls is highly advantageous;
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 is desirable;
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 7176-19 and ISO13485 highly advantageous;
- Capable of providing training and product presentations, answering technical queries and offering solutions across product ranges;
- Working in conjunction with the NHS and private sector customers to provide prescriptive sales advice and to conduct demonstrations, joint assessments and handovers;
- Meet targets and standards with a high degree of integrity and ethical conduct;
- Observe and report competitor activity, capable of representing Quantum as an expert;
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships, and developing new business with a view to maximising opportunities;
- Travel throughout the southwest extensively with some nights away from home (including attending exhibitions) as needs arise. Effective diary management skills.
- Maintain continual professional development and identifying training needs as appropriate. Liaising with your line manager for training needs.
- Demonstrate excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with geographical understanding of the area essential.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills, excellent computer skills, Microsoft suite essential.
- Possess excellent knowledge of English, maths and IT skills.
- Reliability, honesty and a good level of physical fitness are pre-requisites. Excellent team working skills, and the ability to work efficiently alone or as part of a team.
- Must have a good basic understanding of a range of disabilities.
- Standard hours of work – 37.5 hours per week with an hour for lunch (unpaid) as required in pursuit of business needs, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm (Subject to change)
- 20 days annual leave plus national holidays
- Focus on sales of the Quantum product portfolio
- Cross-selling of other portfolio items we may introduce from time to time
- Involvement in product development, generating market research where applicable
- Developing service offering in line with business goals
- Proposing changes where applicable
- Offering excellent customer service – assisting when required all departments within the clients organisation
- Develop clinical knowledge in relation to Quantum powerchairs/seating, and business goals
- Work with our dealer network, private healthcare OTs, case managers and NHS service managers and OTs and any other function which may present as an opportunity to represent the Quantum
- 10-20 qualified meetings per week depending on content
- Whilst the above covers the main tasks and responsibilities of the position, the successful candidate will be expected to be flexible in their approach to assist with additional tasks when required.
What is on Offer:
- Competitive salary and commission structure based upon experience
- Operating hours 9.00-17.30, Mon-Fri – excluding travel time
- Support from the main factory in Bicester UK
- Training in manual handling and basic health and safety
- Quality work vehicle
- Quality laptop
- Quality mobile phone
- Demonstration stock as required
- Work training – as required
- Occasional international travel
- Freedom to develop the region
- Close-knit team environment
- Continuous personal development
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com or
Pride Mobility Products Ltd
32 Wedgwood Road
Closing Date for applications: 31st January 2020https://thiis.co.uk/jobs/quantum-specialist-quantum-rehab-south-west-england/https://i0.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Quantum-TN.jpg?fit=400%2C400&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Quantum-TN.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1job,Mobility Industry,mobility sector,powerchairs,powered wheelchairs,Quantum Rehab,Quantum Specialist,recruiter,recruitmentQuantum Specialist Required – Southwest As a world leader in innovative powered wheelchair design, seating & positioning products and alternative drive controls, a unique opportunity has arisen for someone with an outgoing personality, passion, energy, drive and ambition to join our successful Quantum Rehab Specialist team covering the southwest. This fantastic...Sarah SarsbySarah Sarsbysarah@thiis.co.ukAdministratorTHIIS Magazine