Products Specialist – Stealth – UK & Ireland
Role: Products Specialist
Location: UK & Ireland
Salary: Competitive salary
As a world leader in innovative powered wheelchair design, seating & positioning products and alternative drive controls, a unique opportunity has arisen for someone with an outgoing personality, Passion, Energy, Drive and Ambition to join our successful Stealth Products Specialist team.
This fantastic opportunity will require determination, energy and focus and in return, we’ll offer a competitive salary, company vehicle and other benefits including clinical training.
Although not essential, the successful candidate would ideally reside in the Midlands, Eastern, or Northern region of the UK and will be required to travel throughout the UK and Ireland, continuing to support our existing accounts, and explore new opportunities to develop the territory.
The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate their involvement in the assessments and provision of seating and positioning for a minimum of two years, whether this is through the retail or NHS sectors.
Experience in powerchairs and powerchair control systems is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Self-starter, with the initiative to work on their own and with some industry contacts of your own.
- Energetic and determined, task and goal-oriented focus. Enjoys meeting new people.
- Specialist knowledge & experience in seating & positioning is essential. Knowledge of powerchairs and powerchair controls/alternative controls is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 7176-19 and ISO13485 are highly advantageous.
- Capable of providing training and product presentations, answering technical queries, and offering solutions across product ranges.
- Working in conjunction with the NHS and Private sector customers to provide prescriptive sales advice and conduct joint assessments and demonstrations.
- Meet targets and standards with a high degree of integrity and ethical conduct.
- Observe and report competitor activity, capable of representing Quantum/Stealth as an expert.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships and develop new business with a view to maximising opportunities.
- Travel extensively throughout the UK & Ireland with some nights away from home as needs arise. Effective diary management skills.
- Maintain continual professional development and identify training needs as appropriate and liaising with your line manager for training needs.
- Demonstrate excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with a geographical understanding of the area essential.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills, excellent computer skills, Microsoft suite essential.
- Possess excellent knowledge of English, Maths, and IT skills.
- Reliability, honesty, and a good level of physical fitness are prerequisites. Excellent team working skills, and the ability to work efficiently alone or as part of a team.
- Must have a good basic understanding of a range of disabilities.
- Standard hours of work – 37.5 hours per week with an hour for lunch (unpaid) as required in pursuit of business needs, Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm (Subject to change)
- 20 days annual leave (increasing with time served) plus national holidays
- Focus on sales of the Stealth Products portfolio
- Cross-selling of other portfolio items we may introduce from time to time
- Involvement in product development, generating market research where applicable
- Developing service offering in line with business goals
- Proposing changes where applicable
- Offering excellent customer service – assisting when required all departments within the client’s organisation and Quantum
- Develop clinical knowledge in relation to Stealth Products, and business goals
- Work with our Dealers network, private healthcare Occupational Therapists, Case Managers and NHS Service Managers and Occupational Therapists and any other function which may present as an opportunity to represent the Quantum/Stealth brands
- 10-20 qualified meetings per week depending on the content
- Whilst the above covers the main tasks and responsibilities of the position, the successful candidate will be expected to be flexible in their approach to assist with additional tasks when required.
What is on Offer
- Competitive salary and commission structure based upon experience
- Operating hours 9.00-17.30 Mon-Fri – excluding travel time
- Support from the main factory in Bicester UK
- Training in manual handling and basic health and safety
- Quality work vehicle
- Quality laptop
- Quality mobile phone
- Demonstration stock as required
- Work training – as required
- Occasional international travel
- Freedom to develop the region
- Close knit team environment
- Continuous Personal Development
Apply by sending your C.V and cover letter to: email@example.com or
Pride Mobility Products Ltd
32 Wedgwood Road
Closing Date for applications: 31 August 2022https://thiis.co.uk/jobs/products-specialist-stealth-uk-ireland/https://thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Stealth-logo-400x400-1.jpghttps://thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Stealth-logo-400x400-1-150x150.jpgseating and positioning assessments,seating and positioning provision,Stealth ProductsRole: Products Specialist Location: UK & Ireland Salary: Competitive salary As a world leader in innovative powered wheelchair design, seating & positioning products and alternative drive controls, a unique opportunity has arisen for someone with an outgoing personality, Passion, Energy, Drive and Ambition to join our successful Stealth Products Specialist team. This fantastic...Millie YorkMillie Yorkmillie.firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorTHIIS Magazine