Product Specialist – Glencar – Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
Glencar is a growing Irish owned and operated business which has been providing specialised seating, mobility and therapy solutions in the Irish market since 1988. We are hiring a Product Specialist to join our team.
Glencar is committed to developing people through continual product training and education and wishes to appoint a self-motivated individual that is passionate to progress and develop their areas of expertise and responsibility.
We are welcoming both formal and informal enquiries and you can be assured they will be treated in the strictest confidence.
For further details or an informal discussion, please contact Jason McCann on 087-6820634 or email@example.com
The Role – Product Specialist
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and well-organised individual with a strong customer focus to develop and manage business in a defined area covering both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
This role includes
- Working together with a team including Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to assist in the specification of suitable equipment mainly to the paediatric market.
- Product demonstration of our occupational therapy, physiotherapy and mobility product ranges.
- Occasional attendance at trade shows and management of company stand.
- Input into the development of new and existing product ranges.
This position is primarily field-based and the successful candidate will need to be highly motivated and flexible with a professional, approachable manner.
Key skills and experience
- Experience as a Product Specialist in the seating, mobility or therapy sector. Or a therapist looking for a new challenge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong planning, time-management and prioritisation abilities.
- Flexibility (the position may involve some early mornings, late evenings and overnights).
- Organisation skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Desire to learn and contribute to the success of the company.
- Full clean driving licence essential.
In return, the company offers
- A competitive salary and OTE.
- Company van.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Product training.
- The award of this position is subject to a satisfactory Garda Vetting.
To apply please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 29th of February 2020.https://thiis.co.uk/jobs/product-specialist-glencar-republic-of-ireland-and-northern-ireland/https://i2.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Glencar-TN.jpg?fit=400%2C400&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Glencar-TN.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Glencar,job,mobility sector,Mobility Solutions,product specialist,recruiter,recruitment,Specialist seating,therapy solutionsAbout Glencar Glencar is a growing Irish owned and operated business which has been providing specialised seating, mobility and therapy solutions in the Irish market since 1988. We are hiring a Product Specialist to join our team. Glencar is committed to developing people through continual product training and education and wishes...Sarah SarsbySarah Sarsbysarah@thiis.co.ukAdministratorTHIIS Magazine