Mobility Showroom Manager – Magbility – Birmingham
Required: An experienced Mobility Showroom Manager for our Birmingham Showroom.
We are looking for someone with a strong managerial retail background, and ideally, experience in the mobility industry, to build on our success and become part of an ambitious team.
You will be responsible for, and be part of, a customer-focused team.
On Experience 25K + Additional Benefits included
- Managing and motivating the team to achieve sales targets.
- Managing showroom stocks, layouts, pricing, and promotions.
- Ensuring staff have the product knowledge to sell effectively and enhancing this knowledge as required through effective communication and training.
- Planning day to day operations and reviewing results.
- Obtaining, interpreting and acting upon sales information.
- Working as part of a team on promotional campaigns.
- Social Media Skills
- Commercial awareness
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Good numeracy and IT
- Marketing experience
- Eye for detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- People handling
Send in your CV for the attention of Julia Hughes Julia@magbility.co.uk