Mobility Showroom Assistant – Lifestyle and Mobility – Harlow
Salary: OTE £25k – £30k
Required: We are looking for an experienced Showroom Assistant or Rep that is looking for a chance to help run our exciting new flagship store in Harlow.
We are looking for someone with a strong sales or retail background, and ideally, but not essential, experience in the mobility industry to help make our new showroom in Harlow a success and support the showroom manager and build upon the Lifestyle and Mobility Brand.
The Harlow Store will be our next biggest and brightest flagship store yet. This will be located on the high street set over a space of 7,500 sq ft. You will need to support the showroom manager, and be part of, a customer-focused team, ensuring delivery of sales targets and KPI’s whilst ensuring our exceptional company service standards are maintained. You will also have support from an experienced and dynamic team.
- Maximising profitability, meeting sales targets
- Going out on mobility assessment and deliveries
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers
- Assist customers in selecting the best products to suit their needs
- Answering showroom calls
- Keeping the showroom to the correct standards, including general housekeeping
- Ideally have a sales background
- Good customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills – day-to-day interaction with customers from all ages and all walks of life
- Ability to organise own time and multitask
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Be driven to succeed
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills
To apply for this role, send in your CV to Darren Macey at email@example.com