Fulltime Showroom Sales Person – Ability Matters – Manchester
Competitive salary & benefits package
Do you find working with people rewarding?
Do you want to make a positive difference to peoples’ quality of life?
If you answered yes to the above, then please apply – we want to talk to you!
Ability Matters is a company with a mission to improve peoples’ quality of life. Working closely with NHS, Local Authority and Social Care Organisations, we provide a complete service that significantly reduces costs, delivers quality and an enhanced client experience.
As a member of the multi-disciplinary team, you will play an active role in supporting our Manchester Retail Store in assessment, prescription, service and repair of custom-made and ‘off the shelf’ wheelchairs, mobility scooters and ability enhancing products, which are appropriate to meet the specific needs of our customers.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Assist customers in selecting the best products to suit their needs.
- Answering showroom calls.
- Keeping the showroom to the correct standards, including general housekeeping.
- Ideally have a sales background in healthcare products, but not essential as training is provided
- Good customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills – day to day interaction with customers from all ages and all walks of life
- Ability to organise own time and multitask
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Be driven to succeed
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills
This role is working in a regulated activity and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com