Export Sales Manager – Symmetrikit – Within 2 hours of Ledbury
Symmetrikit Postural Care is a Division of The Helping Hand Company, a British manufacturer of aids to daily living.
Our Symmetrikit Postural Care Division specialise in providing Specialist equipment to Children and Adults with Complex Physical Disabilities. We have market-leading products that have been designed and manufactured in Herefordshire and we lead the way in forward-thinking and innovation.
We have Distributors supplying our products in Europe, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Canada and the US.
We are looking for an energetic, determined and highly motivated person to support our current distributors in maximising sales and developing new distribution links in new countries.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the sales strategies, providing training and being a champion of service excellence.
The Successful Candidate will need to have proven coaching and business development skills and an ability to monitor sales performance against an Annual Sales Plan. Working in Export markets previously is desirable but not essential.
There will be some requirement to travel overseas in developing new business and supporting/developing our current Partners. However, we have developed a suite of online material and platforms so presentation skills are essential.
- Day to day account management of Key Distributors.
- Build strong personal relationships with our Distributors.
- Using varying platforms to train and develop our Distributors’ knowledge and maximise product sales’ potential.
- Supply Distributors with market intelligence and be proactive in identifying opportunities to develop new/specific product sales opportunities
- Develop knowledge of Competitor activity as well as an understanding the key drivers affecting our sales growth
- Maximise profitable sales in line with agreed targets by being responsive and offering timely service and support levels in line with our Annual Plan
- A key requirement will be to offer training and support through a number of platforms – Virtual Training and Face to Face visits
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High personal standards with a ‘can do’ way of working
- Good presentation and a polite, tactful and friendly character
- The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick-thinking
- The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way.
- Sales and Business Development Skills
- A fast learner and observant.
A clear track record of success in an Export Sales role is desired but not essential.
There will also be a requirement to visit our Export Distributors, usually once every 12/18 months depending on location.
Our Distributors, further afield, will require a trip of 1 – 2 weeks to maximise opportunity – ALL expenses met by the Company.
Company Car, I-Pad/Surface, Mobile Phone, Credit Card
23 Days Holiday per Annum
Company Pension Scheme
Basic Salary of £40,000 + Uncapped Commission O.T.E of £40,000 – £65,000
To apply: Please send a covering letter and attach a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENTS PLEASEhttps://thiis.co.uk/jobs/export-sales-manager-symmetrikit-division-ledbury/https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Symmetrikit_2012_logo_large_CMYK-TN.jpg?fit=250%2C200&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Symmetrikit_2012_logo_large_CMYK-TN.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Export Sales Manager,job,recruiter,recruitment,Symmetrikit,Symmetrikit job,The Helping Hand CompanySymmetrikit Postural Care is a Division of The Helping Hand Company, a British manufacturer of aids to daily living. Our Symmetrikit Postural Care Division specialise in providing Specialist equipment to Children and Adults with Complex Physical Disabilities. We have market-leading products that have been designed and manufactured in Herefordshire and...Sarah SarsbySarah Sarsbysarah@thiis.co.ukAdministratorTHIIS Magazine