Community Equipment Specialist – Specialised Orthotic Services – Staffordshire
Location: Staffordshire (possibility to be home based if based in South East England)
Hours: 37.5 + (overnight working will be required)
Organisation: Specialised Orthotic Services
Specialised Orthotic Services (SOS) manufacture bespoke and standard products aimed at individuals with complex needs with regards to posture and mobility.
This position is within our community team, and will fulfil the community equipment responsibilities by providing a service to demonstrate, repair and review equipment, and to assist in the manufacture and supply of the products. This bespoke role will be covering areas nationwide.
- Comprehensive knowledge of disabilities and an understanding of anatomical characteristics associated with the type of disabilities encountered during the course of assessment for the provision of specialist seating and therapy equipment
- Knowledge of materials utilised in the manufacturing process and the ability to correctly specify these materials
- Understanding of seating and therapy aids in general, with respect to compatibility with the company’s range of products
- A flexible approach to work, as the job requires some long days due to the wide geographical areas covered
- A full driving licence is required
- You will be required to complete a full enhanced DBS check
The job can by physically demanding with moving and handling of equipment.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to:
Specialised Orthotic Services Ltd
Units 127-128 Fauld Industrial Park