Clinical Seating Specialist – LC Seating – Ireland
Role: Clinical Seating Specialist Specialist
Location: Dublin / Eastern region and western region
LC Seating is one of Ireland’s leading rehabilitation and seating products suppliers. Established in March 2008, the head office is in Grange, Co Sligo and operates throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain. Primarily working with occupational therapy/seating clinics – providing engineered solutions for a variety of complex seating needs. Specialising in the provision of all types of custom-made mobility seating and sleep systems.
Due to increasing demand, LC are now looking to expand their clinical / sales team throughout the island of Ireland.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Establish and maintain seating clinics. This will be achieved by liaising with Occupational Therapists working within the HSE (and perhaps HSC) and directly with private clients.
- Carry out seating assessments for clients with complex disabilities. including
- Moulded / Custom Seating (Foam Carve and MSI)
- Off the shelf combination seating
- Wheelchairs – Manual and powered
- Make recommendations to the clinic professionals (OT’s/PT’s) responsible for the client regarding the rehabilitation products required.
- Prepare and return the necessary paperwork to the accounts department in a timely manner.
- Carry out delivery of products, including any fitting or adjustments required to ensure that the client’s needs are fully met by the products supplied.
- Working with the production and design team to provide innovative seating solutions and provide input to ongoing product development
The following will be expected from the successful candidate:
- A recognised qualification in Rehabilitation, Biomedical or Clinical Engineering or a professional qualification in a field such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Orthotics.
- Experience in the field of moulded seating, seating and mobility essential.
- Full training will be provided in the LCS moulded seating approach as well as for our product range.
- Full, clean driver’s licence is essential with a willingness to travel to clinic locations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills – especially regarding proactive business development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer is essential.
- A good commercial and business acumen including sales experience.
- Professional approach to work while maintaining a friendly persona with clients.
- Package: Salary will depend on level of experience
- Bonus: A competitive commission structure is in place
- Transport: A company van and fuel card will be provided
- Supports: Laptop, phone and tools to complete day to day job will be provided
- A relocation package will be considered for the right candidate