Clinical Nurse Advisor – Drive DeVilbiss – Scotland
Role: Clinical Nurse Advisor
Location: Scottish Region
Reports to: Head of Acute, Sales & Service
Who is Drive DeVilbiss
Drive DeVilbiss has become a leading manufacturer and supplier of medical products with a strong and consistent track record of growth achieved both organically and through acquisitions. We are proud of our high-quality, diverse product portfolio, channel footprint and global operating scale. Our products are sold into the homecare, long-term care, retail, and e-commerce channels in more than 80 countries around the world.
“Leading the World with Innovative Healthcare Solutions that Enhance Lives”
Summary (Major Purpose of the Role):
The Clinical Nurse Advisor within Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare will have responsibility for clinical applications and KPIs within existing and new contracts and the provision of appropriate training and recommendations in line with customer requirements, individual client’s needs and current Legislation. This may include advice on appropriate equipment or provision of alternative equipment. Support with customer training programmes; design and delivery of appropriate training programmes. Supporting the sales team with opportunities which require clinical input, which could involve national travel.
- To work with clinicians and others where Drive DeVilbiss are contractually obliged to provide clinical support and training as specified in individual contracts. There will also be a requirement to assist and support significant customers with whom no formal contract exists.
- To retain and develop business for Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Limited through clinical input.
- To work with and support Business Development Managers. This will principally involve focused clinical input to support the sale of Drive DeVilbiss products and services.
- To assist with arranging, managing and reporting on clinical evaluations. Appropriate documentation of evaluations will be essential.
- To be involved in audits of equipment as appropriate.
- To assist in arranging study days with customers where the company have a contractual obligation to do so. This may be extended to customers with whom no formal contract is in place but with whom a long standing or significant commercial relationship exists.
- Attendance with Contract Managers and others at contract review meetings.
- Attendance at conferences, exhibitions and study days where deemed appropriate and approved by the Contract Manager or Senior Commercial Manager.
- Attendance at the company’s national sales meetings as well as other company meetings which may be called from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to identify key opportunities
Education and Experience
Current RGN registration/ Pin required – Essential
An NHS training qualification and or appropriate clinical experience. ENB 998 / City & Guilds 730 or equivalent would be an advantage but is not essential criteria.
Priority given to applicants with previous clinical experience and / or relevant experience of healthcare environment.
To take responsibility for own individual learning and professional development, utilising the supervision policy, within a framework of changing organisational needs and requirements. To participate in training and development opportunities in cooperation with colleagues.
Why Apply to Drive DeVilbiss
Competitive Benefits including – company sick pay, 26 days annual leave rising to 28 (+ Book Your Birthday Off Work), pension, BUPA Cash Plan Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Bike2Work, free onsite parking, hybrid working and long service recognition.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Drive DeVilbiss is an equal opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We ensure that to ensure that no candidate receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race or colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sex, marital status, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Drive DeVilbiss complies with applicable legislation governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Selection criteria and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure that individuals are treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.https://thiis.co.uk/jobs/clinical-nurse-advisor-drive-devilbiss-scotland/https://thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/driveNEW.jpghttps://thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/driveNEW-150x150.jpgAdvisor,clinical,clinical advisor,Drive DeVilbiss,mobility retail jobs,nurseRole: Clinical Nurse Advisor Location: Scottish Region Reports to: Head of Acute, Sales & Service Department: Commercial Who is Drive DeVilbiss Drive DeVilbiss has become a leading manufacturer and supplier of medical products with a strong and consistent track record of growth achieved both organically and through acquisitions. We are proud of our high-quality,...Millie YorkMillie Yorkmillie.email@example.comAdministratorTHIIS Magazine