Ceiling Track Hoist Installer/ Adaptation Technician – Medequip – South East England
Role: Ceiling Track Hoist Installer/ Adaptation Technician
Basic salary: £27,455
Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Medequip is a leading provider of Health Care Solutions.
Medequip’s VISION- Keeping people independent for longer – To ensure that the right product, in the right condition is delivered and installed in an appropriate and caring manner.
As a Ceiling Track Hoist Installer/ Adaptation Technician you will undertake varied work to the agreed specification and performance as necessary to maximise the independence and mobility of service users.
Medequip as a values-driven organisation places an emphasis not only on results but also on how those results are achieved. There is particular focus on safety, empathy, respect, teamwork, and excellence in all we do.
This role may be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Based at the Heathrow depot, your role will include:
- Survey the properties for installation works producing planned drawings where required.
- Liaise with a Healthcare professional to ascertain the correct solution for the service user regarding ceiling track hoists or adaptations.
- Installing agreed solution – ceiling track hoist systems or adaptations such as fttingconcrete and or modular outdoor steps /ramps and erecting modular or galvanised rails.
- Undertake specified maintenance of equipment in line with manufacturer standards and legal requirements.
- Carry out repair works of the systems and equipment.
- Comply with all company PPE requirements.
- To demonstrate practical knowledge in order that homecare medical equipment and/or minor adaptations can be fitted safely.
The successful candidate will:
- Have held a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 3 years.
- Deliver service with empathy and care.
- Work well independently and as part of a team as well as have good communication skills.
- Be flexible with working days/hours to suit the needs of the business.
- Participate in an emergency on-call rota.
- Good route planning and organisational skills.
- Up to 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Van for travel to and from work
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Care First employee assistance programme including free counseling
- Discount arrangements
- Free uniform
- Opportunities for career progression
If you are interested in a role where you can work in a great team with great benefits and carry out a role where you can add value to our clients lives every day, then this is the role for you.
Medequip welcome applications from all sections of the community as an Equal Opportunities Employer. Medequip is also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need them, please let us know.
Medequip takes the data privacy seriously and commit to processing your data in line with GDPR guidelines. Medequip’s Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to them, will be processed in connection with the recruitment processes.
https://thiis.co.uk/jobs/ceiling-track-hoist-installer-adaptation-technician-medequip-south-east-england/https://thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Medequip-400x400-1.jpghttps://thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Medequip-400x400-1-150x150.jpgAdaptation Technician,Ceiling Track Hoist installer,Medequip,mobility installersRole: Ceiling Track Hoist Installer/ Adaptation Technician Location: Heathrow/Hainault/Medway Basic salary: £27,455 Hours: 42.5 hours per week Medequip is a leading provider of Health Care Solutions. Medequip's VISION- Keeping people independent for longer - To ensure that the right product, in the right condition is delivered and installed in an appropriate and caring...Millie YorkMillie Yorkmillie.email@example.comAdministratorTHIIS Magazine