Business Manager – Human Mobility – South UK
Role: Business Manager
Location: Egham, Surrey
Ottobock is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of prosthetic limbs, orthotic supports and wheelchairs that facilitate independence. Human Mobility are a part of the Ottobock global group, a privately owned company with headquarters in Duderstadt, Germany and offices and clinics throughout the world, including the UK and Ireland.
Human Mobility is currently seeking a Business Manager for the UK product sales Mobility, Wheelchair department; you will primarily be working from home and managing the South UK territory.
Human Mobility would like to hear from you if you are a strategic sales professional, with a high level of technical know-how.
- The primary role will be to ensure our dealer partners are supported with training and education, joint product demonstrations while delivering high levels of Key account Management and support.
- This role will require you to build trust and empathy with all levels of stakeholders including clinicians, business professionals and consumers.
- You occasionally will be required to attend joint NHS product demonstrations/assessments and training events.
- You will be responsible for an agreed geographical area and may need to have some nights away while traveling.
- You will need to be able to work independently and be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed. You will be expected to increase sales volume and assume responsibility for on-target sales performance in line with the overall annual marketing plan.
- Your role will also encompass supporting the customer base with high levels of product and assistive technology know-how, working to a consumer-centred solutions approach. You will have the knack to build long-term relationships with all stakeholders.
- Provide management and communication support to the internal teams ensuring customer expectations are surpassed.
- Ideally you will be working in a sales or technical support role in the healthcare sector. Some of the key attributes required for this role are self-motivated, team player with the ability to work independently. You will need to have excellent time and planning management skills.
- This role will be suited to analytical, empathetic individual, who is able to work in solutions-based environment.
- Be computer literate and work with Data and CRM management tools.
- You will have well-developed communication skills, a high level of commercial acumen together with the ability to analyse sales data and provide reporting information as well as contribute to the sales planning process.
- You will be enthusiastic and goal orientated with the ability to focus on achieving important task whilst adapting to changing circumstances.
If you possess the knowledge and skills to work closely within a multidisciplinary team and believe you can help contribute to the ongoing growth of Ottobock business then Human Mobility would like to hear from you.
If you wish to apply for this position send your CV and covering letter to Simon.Tempest@ottobock.com
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, 21st January 2022
https://thiis.co.uk/jobs/business-manager-human-mobility-south-uk/https://thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Ottobock-logo-TN.jpghttps://thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Ottobock-logo-TN-150x150.jpgBusiness Management,Business Manager,management,manager,Mobility,mobility job,mobility jobs,mobility retailer,sales managerRole: Business Manager Location: Egham, Surrey The company Ottobock is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of prosthetic limbs, orthotic supports and wheelchairs that facilitate independence. Human Mobility are a part of the Ottobock global group, a privately owned company with headquarters in Duderstadt, Germany and offices and clinics throughout the world, including the UK...Millie YorkMillie Yorkmillie.email@example.comAdministratorTHIIS Magazine