Business Development Managers – Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare – North and South of England
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare are one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of durable medical products in the world today, with manufacturing and distribution centres in the UK, Ireland, United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, Australia, Romania, Taiwan and China; we deliver a truly global service complimented by the added benefit of local knowledge.
The Company is dedicated to its customers by consistently offering the best quality and most functional products across a broad spectrum of healthcare providers’ needs, better value and competitive pricing, world-class customer service and technical support, friendly people to work with and ongoing innovation.
Due to continued growth and the launch of new products, we are looking for talented sales professionals with extensive sales experience to develop the sales of the full portfolio of products into the care home/long term care market in the UK and achieve both revenue and profit targets. In order to make the very most of this role, the successful candidate will operate effectively at management level in order to understand and influence the ordering process. They will also need to negotiate with business owners and purchasers and to grow both their and our businesses. This role is for a highly organised individual who is focussed on delivery, results and meeting/exceeding targets. The successful candidate will be adaptable to business needs.
We have roles in both the North and South of England
- To achieve on target revenue and profit sales of our Company’s healthcare products across the territory to all relevant care home/Long term care customers
- To maximise profitability of every sales/service opportunity across the territory
- To promote the Company’s services and products effectively to the target customers in order to raise products and Company awareness
- To build and maintain a detailed record of the customer base including their existing supplier base, future opportunities, key contacts and influencers. Provide customers with quotations and product information as required
- Maintain knowledge of competitor services (and products), the key features and benefits and define sales arguments to position the Company services and products against these
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales strategies on the defined sales area to increase sales
- Work closely with marketing to develop and implement marketing tools and strategies to assist in growing sales and market share and developing brand awareness and the positioning of our healthcare products
- Assist in the development and presentation of a detailed annual business plan for the defined sales area
- Maintain an awareness of developments in market and customer needs and market trends and report these to management
- Maintain continual and updated knowledge of competitor products and disseminate this knowledge to managers within Sales and Marketing. Build and maintain key contacts across the territory to support this knowledge
- Work to the Sales standards as set by our Company
- Ensure the CRM database is systematically cleansed, updated, maintained and constantly represents a current snapshot of all customers, influencers and key opinion leaders on the territory. All customer visit information to be input into the CRM system the same day
- Previous knowledge of account management principles and practice
- Ability to work autonomously, set and agree agendas and deliver agendas is essential
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team is essential
- Strong Business and Commercial Acumen
Additional Salary Information
The Role will be rewarded with a base salary and bonus scheme aimed at attracting the best people, Bupa Cash Plan, Life Assurance 4x salary, 3% matched pension contribution, as well as 26 days + 8 bank holidays.
What to do next
Please apply by submitting a covering letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying for the role please quote reference BDMLTC01.
Closing date is Friday 15th February 2019 but may be closed earlier if there are enough applications received; applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer