Business Development Manager – eFOLDi – North England
We are hiring
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: North England
Package: Basic salary £25K + uncapped bonus, achieving £50K, depending on experience. Car allowance/possibility of short-term company car, laptop and mobile phone.
Are you a natural, strategic sales professional with a proven track record in the mobility sector? Are you seeking a new challenge with great rewards?
Well, then you are the one!
SunTech UK (eFOLDi) is no ordinary company. We are new and energetic, entering the mobility market with refreshing ideas. We design and manufacture innovative mobility scooters and power chairs, which are really lightweight, compact and easily foldable. Our eFOLDi scooter won the prestigious title of Best British Invention of the Year. We work with the best suppliers in the world to offer the highest quality and lightest products and peerless after-sales service.
As part of our exciting UK expansion plans, we are recruiting a new Business Development Manager for the North Region to include North England, Scotland and Ireland.
You’ll be seeing and focusing on the dealer network in your region and visiting your clients regularly. Working with business owners and showroom/sales staff, you’ll be providing product training and help them maximise their sales. You’ll make sure our dealer network understands the features and benefits of our lightweight mobility range and the many advantages our products can offer them and their customers. You’ll also be identifying suitable new dealers to add to our network and reporting back on the mobility market in general. You’ll be a crucial part in eFOLDi’s Trade Team.
- To achieve annual sales targets by visiting existing retail customers and prospects to support and grow business in your area
- To carry out product demonstrations and training
- To communicate with internal customer services and maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- To attend exhibitions and meetings to promote eFOLDi products
- Some hotel stays away from home will be required.
- Natural sales and communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and determination to succeed
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels providing great customer service
- Good at planning and time management;
- Computer literate, familiar with CRM systems.
We offer a competitive basic salary with a fantastic commission structure, pension, complete with car allowance, laptop, phone, etc.
For more information please call Tim Ross on 07716 638305 or email your CV to email@example.com://thiis.co.uk/jobs/business-development-manager-efoldi-north-england/https://i0.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Vertical-eFOLDi-02-TN.jpg?fit=400%2C400&ssl=1https://i0.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Vertical-eFOLDi-02-TN.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Business Development Manager,efoldi,job,mobility sector,recruiter,recruitment,sales jobWe are hiring Role: Business Development Manager Location: North England Package: Basic salary £25K + uncapped bonus, achieving £50K, depending on experience. Car allowance/possibility of short-term company car, laptop and mobile phone. Are you a natural, strategic sales professional with a proven track record in the mobility sector? Are you seeking a new challenge...Sarah SarsbySarah Sarsbysarah@thiis.co.ukAdministratorTHIIS Magazine