Area Sales Manager – Pride Mobility – South West
Role: Area Sales Manager
Location: South West
Salary: Salary is to be confirmed and depends upon experience and qualifications.
As the Area Sales Manager, you would be responsible to the Senior Sales Manager for increasing sales trends and maintaining current relationships with all current and new dealers. You will be accountable for the profitable achievement of any given sales objectives associated within your area. You are also responsible for your assigned areas’ productivity and should direct all your efforts to your role in order to have the greatest overall impact on the company’s results.
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews: preparing and completing action plans; implementing production; productivity; quality and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures, initiating corrective actions.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota doe districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers, identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities and /or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends, tracking competitors.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors within the mobility industry.
- Educating dealers in pride Processes & procedures including warranty and service returns.
- Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking and evaluating trade spending.
- Possibly deal with some major customer accounts yourself.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Previous experience with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) would be required along with English, Maths, and IT skills.
A good level of fitness is required with good team working skills and the ability to work quickly and efficiently as well as being able to work on your own initiative as and when required.
An understanding of health and safety regulations is an advantage.
A successful candidate will receive training in manual handling and basic health and safety as well as any in-house training relating to the requirements of the job role.
Whilst the above covers the main tasks and responsibilities of the position, the successful candidate will be expected to be flexible in their approach to assist with additional tasks when required.
Hours of work – 37.5 hours a week with an hour for lunch (unpaid), five days a week Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm, subject to the demands of the job role.
Salary is to be confirmed and depends upon experience and qualifications.
For a full job specification or to send Quantum your CV, please email: email@example.com://thiis.co.uk/jobs/area-sales-manager-pride-mobility-south-west/https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Pride-Mobility-400x400-1.jpg?fit=400%2C400&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/thiis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Pride-Mobility-400x400-1.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1area manager,area sales manager,management,manager,Mobility,Mobility Manager,Mobility retail,sales manager Role: Area Sales Manager Location: South West Salary: Salary is to be confirmed and depends upon experience and qualifications. As the Area Sales Manager, you would be responsible to the Senior Sales Manager for increasing sales trends and maintaining current relationships with all current and new dealers. You will be accountable for...Millie YorkMillie Yorkmillie.firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorTHIIS Magazine