Area Sales Manager – North East
£31k basic salary with expected O.T.E of £40-50k
Symmetrikit Postural Care is a Division of The Helping Hand Company – the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of aids to daily living and the market-leading innovator in providing specialist solutions to children and adults with complex physical disabilities.
We sell to the NHS, social services, charities and also to private individuals. Experience of selling in these areas would be preferred but not essential as full training and on-going support will be provided.
To meet an increase in demand and underpin our planned expansion, we are seeking self-motivated, dynamic individuals to become part of a successful team.
The successful candidates should be highly motivated professionals with a proven track record of success in a number of key areas within a field sales environment. They should be a team player, flexible and should possess the ability to develop relationships.
These roles involve all aspects of selling but also includes the successful applicant being involved in physical assessments, setting up/commissioning of products, presenting courses and training customers and supplying market leading, British manufactured, specialist products to vulnerable and physically disabled people of all ages.
A comprehensive, full training package is offered to the successful applicants.
These are Area Sales Management roles – A small number of evenings away from home each month will be essential for this role.
Specific healthcare sales experience is not essential but the following skills are:
- Consultative selling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management
- Journey planning
- Learning ability
If you are a driven, self-motivated people person, please apply with FULL C.V.
A FULL UK driving licence is necessary.
- The role is made much easier by using a van and our top of the range vans are more than suitable for the role.
- Laptop, iPad and mobile phone
- All expenses will be met by Symmetrikit Postural Care
- Competitive salary with uncapped bonus scheme
- We have a company pension available.
- Holiday entitlement is 23 days per annum.
- After each 5 years’ service, you will be entitled to an additional 15 days holiday in the following holiday year. This will repeat in every 5 years following.
To be mutually agreed
Please reply with FULL CV to email@example.com