Area Sales Manager – Able2 UK Ltd – North Of England
Position: Area Sales Manager
Location: Northern England and Scotland
Package: Competitive salary, quarterly sales-based bonus scheme, company pension scheme, access to a private healthcare scheme, company car, company mobile phone and a company laptop.
Able2 UK Ltd is a leading supplier and manufacturer of aids to daily living and pressure care equipment into the UK market. Supplying and servicing both the private and public sectors.
This is Able2’s first field sales vacancy in well over nine years proving that they are a business that values its employees in return for hard work, honesty, effort, diligence and conscientiousness. The business is built on strong, honest values and one that aims to listen to its customers and work with them for the benefit of both parties. Able2 are recruiting for a highly motivated individual who shares and understands their values and one who is prepared to go the extra mile to promote the company and our extensive range of products to the marketplaces of the territories listed above.
- Identify new business opportunities, develop these potential opportunities and display clear business objectives in doing so.
- Nurture, develop and service existing, loyal, longstanding customers.
- Promote the business of Able2 in a professional and honest manner in an attempt to gain as much of the market share as is possible.
- Work as part of an experienced, highly motivated, close-knit field sales team.
- Work alongside our experienced, internal Sales, Customer Service and Marketing Teams who are based at our head office in Blackburn, Lancashire. For the good of the customer and our relationships with them.
- Work independently to manage your own diary and plan your own appointments.
- Ensure that your territory continues to see growth in terms of customer numbers and sales values. Treating it almost like your own little business.
- Provision of periodic, accurate reports in relation to the territories’ activity and performance.
- The successful applicant should possess impeccable communication (both written and verbal), presentation and organisational skills.
- An understanding of the mobility and healthcare industry in the UK is vital.
- A reasonable level of product knowledge within the ADL and pressure care sectors is preferable.
- Discipline to work both as an independent individual and as a member of a successful and dynamic sales team.
- As this role is clearly customer facing excellent customer service and negational skills are vital along with strong attention to detail.
- Computer/IT literate.
- Personally smart and presentable on every occasion when representing the company.
- A full, clean driving license.
- Due to the area being covered by this position a willingness for overnight stays is required.
- Ideally, the successful applicant should reside within a reasonable distance of Able2’s head office and manufacturing plant.
In exchange for honesty, enthusiasm, energy, hard work and results Able2 will offer you the following:
- The full support, backing and encouragement of Able2’s experienced, knowledgeable and dynamic management team.
- Competitive salary.
- Quarterly sales-based bonus scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Access to a private healthcare scheme.
- Company car.
- Company mobile phone.
- Company laptop.
If you feel you can live up to this job specification and meet the challenges and demands that Able2 will expect of you please apply in the first instance by forwarding a covering email and your CV to Chris Houlker, Sales/Product Manager at Able2 UK Ltd.