Field Service Engineer - South West including Devon
Our client provides a range of products into Care homes, Hospitals, Trusts and community. These include Pressure care mattresses, cushions, recliners, wheelchairs, and patient moving and handling equipment. Having been established for over 15 years they are now undergoing rapid growth and expansion.
They are seeking Service Engineer to cover the South West of the country, this will mainly be covering Devon and will include Sidmouth, Taunton and Barnstaple.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out LOLER inspections every 6 months and ensuring equipment is in working order
- Collecting and Repairing equipment
- Collecting equipment from the local workshop and delivering a replacement/loan equipment
- Liaise with the office to ensure parts are ordered and supplied
- Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times
The standard hours are Monday- Friday 8pm-5pm with 1 week a month on call outs.
The ideal candidate will have experience of repairing mobility or pressure care products, ideally within a hospital setting but care home engineers will also be considered. Must have a full, clean UK driving licence and be within daily commutable distance to Devon.
The basic salary is between £20k-£25k, depending on experience, with 6 monthly bonus opportunity and yearly company profit sharing. Van, iPad, pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Training and development offered on products.
Please email a copy of your CV to Antony@trustedrecruiter.co.uk including reference: 403