B2B Technical Support Executive - OwnFone - London (Islington)
We are looking for a hands-on technical support executive to further improve our service delivery in line with the business growth plans.
OwnFone sells simple to use mobile devices and airtime contracts. OwnFone is a true innovator in one market segment. We are looking to appoint a Technical Sales Support Executive to support new market sectors. We are at a hugely exciting part of our growth plans and are looking for the right person to join our small but passionate team.
The core market for OwnFone handsets has been the very elderly
peace of mind with simple mobile technology. Our key growth markets are the Telecare/healthcare and Lone Worker sectors.
These are not established markets for simple to use dedicated devices but are catered for today with several fixed line and mobile solutions. OwnFone provides a fresh solution to many social care problems.
OwnFone is gaining a good understanding of these markets and is now beginning to deliver products, services and support in an outstanding way. We are fast on our way to becoming an established player in this market.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Delivery of day to day account management and technical support to B2B customers with between 5 and 500 OwnFone devices
- Development and implementation of support processes
- Submission of Tenders – primarily for Lone Working Contracts lasting 3-5 years
- Understanding and delivering the technical requirements of B2B contracts for devices and airtime
- Delivery of training for successful contracts
- Production of training materials and user guides
- Development of technical sales materials (online and hardcopy) to assist sales and implementation
- Monitoring of platforms to ensure very high levels of availability
- Successful implementation of ISO 9001, BS 8484 and other necessary certifications
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Proven technical track record within the mobile, healthcare or lone working industries
- An intuitive and logical thinker, able to act clearly under pressure
- A good listener, able to understand our customers’ needs and concerns
- A great communicator – in writing and verbally
- Experience in working independently and within a small team to achieve KPI’s
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org